Friday 2 March 2012

My Wardrobe


Hairdresser Emily's style has an Aussie feel. Perhaps it's the ease with which she wears bright colors and prints without looking over the top. "It's all about the balance between comfortable and refined," explains half of the label Bec & Bridge. Simple works for me best from day-to-day. I tend to avoid fussy pieces. If you were to flick through Emily's well-organized closet it would reveal a majority of her own designs. Keeping in mind she loves to pair them with simple or investment pieces. Other favorites are Ellery, Tina Kalivas, State of Georgia and House of Baulch. For all that talk about putting comfort before style, I must admit I love a statement shoe. My favorite at the moment would be my Elizabeth and James, BAX black platform sandals: shown down below. For now the only thing missing from my wardrobe: "the perfect winter coat!"


No comments:

Post a Comment